Skip to Content
- Call and ask for advice confidentially via the number of the Ombudsman for Equality: +358 295 666 842. You can also contact us anonymously. Guidance from the Ombudsman for Equality is free.
- If you are a member of a trade union, get in touch with your union steward or your union's legal advice services and find out about your rights.
- The trade union membership fee includes the right to legal advice.
- You can also contact a legal aid council, a lawyer's office or a lawyer. You will usually be charged for legal services. Check if you have the kind of legal expenses insurance that will also cover your legal expenses.
- You can also ask for instructions and advice from your region's occupational safety and health authorities via your Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI).